say goodbye.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you.

+2
Salvatore Moretti
Charlie Rosendale
6 participants
AuteurMessage
Charlie Rosendale

Charlie Rosendale

ARRIVEE : 18/10/2013

✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you. Empty
MessageSujet: ✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you.   ✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you. EmptySam 19 Oct - 10:42

charleigh "charlie" rosendale
elle t’offrira des feulements dans sa voix lorsqu’elle reprend son souffle, qui s’échappent dans la cour pour aller faire gauler la lune.
NOM: rosendale, patronyme sous lequel elle aurait aimé ne pas naitre, mais on ne peut pas changer le passé. ► PRENOM: de son vrai prénom charleigh, appellation qui l'horripile, elle préfère largement faire croire aux autres qu'elle se nomme charlie, qui n'est en vérité qu'un surnom. ► AGE: la jeune femme est âgée seulement de vingt-trois ans, bientôt vingt-quatre. ► DATE ET LIEU DE NAISSANCE: c'est un certain vingt huit février pluvieux en l'année mille neuf cent quatre-vingt-dix à la nouvelle-orléans que les paupières de la brunette se sont ouvertes pour la première fois. ► ORIGINES: c'est un beau mélange britanico-américain qu'est charlie, sa génitrice étant native de liverpool.  ► STATUT CIVIL: tout le monde la croit en couple, c'est ainsi qu'elle se considère aussi, mais l'histoire véritable est bien trop compliquée pour être résumée en deux simples mots. ► TRAITS DE CARACTÈRE: donnez au moins trois qualités et trois défauts ► GROUPE: c'est quoi l'amour.

don't made me sad, don't made me cry.
▽ tic, toc, habitude, caractère  tic, toc, habitude, caractère ▽ tic, toc, habitude, caractère ▽ tic, toc, habitude, caractère ▽ tic, toc, habitude, caractère ▽ tic, toc, habitude, caractère ▽ tic, toc, habitude, caractère ▽ tic, toc, habitude, caractère ▽ tic, toc, habitude, caractère ▽ tic, toc, habitude, caractère ▽ tic, toc, habitude, caractère ▽ tic, toc, habitude, caractère ▽ tic, toc, habitude, caractère ▽ tic, toc, habitude, caractère. (il doit au moins y avait dix points différents)

and let's fall in love.
Votre histoire devra compter environ une trentaine de lignes. Elle peut prendre la forme que vous désirez et vous pouvez y ajouter tout ce qui vous semble bon d'ajouter (musiques, citations, images, etc). Vous devez également préciser si votre personnage a déjà vécu une histoire d'amour qui l'aurait marqué. Mais attention, ce n'est pas obligatoire. Certes, c'est un forum qui considère les mots sentiments et amour, mais tout le monde n'est pas obligé d'être sensible à ce sujet; être même plutôt allergique.

Spoiler:

Dernière édition par Charlie Rosendale le Sam 19 Oct - 12:36, édité 4 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Charlie Rosendale

Charlie Rosendale

✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you. Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you.   ✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you. EmptySam 19 Oct - 10:42

plus un.
Salvatore Moretti

Salvatore Moretti

ARRIVEE : 13/10/2013

PERSON OF INTEREST
REPERTOIRE:

MessageSujet: Re: ✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you.   ✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you. EmptySam 19 Oct - 10:44

Bienvenue parmi nous Charlie, bon courage pour ta fiche et très bon choix de scénario ;)
Charlie Rosendale

Charlie Rosendale

MessageSujet: Re: ✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you.   ✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you. EmptySam 19 Oct - 10:54

stephen est un très bon choix. ✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you. 2124793060 
merci bien. I love you  
Paige Atwell
ADMIN i need to be loved just like everybody else does
Paige Atwell

ARRIVEE : 02/06/2011

PERSON OF INTEREST
REPERTOIRE:

MessageSujet: Re: ✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you.   ✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you. EmptySam 19 Oct - 11:21

bienvenue parmi nous. ✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you. 4170629200 ✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you. 4257297559 
https://lovebutterflies.forumgratuit.org
Meeko Middleton

Meeko Middleton

ARRIVEE : 13/10/2013

MessageSujet: Re: ✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you.   ✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you. EmptySam 19 Oct - 12:01

Merci d'avoir tenté mon scénario.✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you. 257188748 I love you✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you. 3418461431
J'ai hâte de lire ta fiche et de voir ce que tu vas faire de Charlie ✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you. 2124793060✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you. 4257297559
Je te souhaite la bienvenue et bonne chance pour la rédaction de ta fiche ✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you. 1839924927

Une troisième Charlie, j'en reviens vraiment pas ✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you. 553544150 
Charlie Rosendale

Charlie Rosendale

MessageSujet: Re: ✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you.   ✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you. EmptySam 19 Oct - 12:29

merci beaucoup, paige. I love you 

de rien, merci à toi de l'avoir fait si parfait, meeko. ✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you. 379634154 
j'ai hâte de voir ce que je vais en faire aussi, à vrai dire. Laughing 
c'est parce qu'il est exceptionnel qu'il y a trois charlie qui le tentent. ✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you. 337664734 ✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you. 553544150
anyway, merci beaucoup. I love you ✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you. 173490454 
Savi Atwood

Savi Atwood

ARRIVEE : 12/10/2013

PERSON OF INTEREST
REPERTOIRE:

MessageSujet: Re: ✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you.   ✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you. EmptySam 19 Oct - 13:25

phoebe the magnifaïque ✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you. 2124793060 ✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you. 257188748 ton avatar est magnifique
welcooooome et bonne chance pour ta fiche I love you
Charlie Rosendale

Charlie Rosendale

MessageSujet: Re: ✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you.   ✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you. EmptySam 19 Oct - 14:26

merci merci. I love you 
je suis fan de ton pseudo. ✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you. 2124793060 ✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you. 2124793060 
Ellie Sharman

Ellie Sharman

ARRIVEE : 12/10/2013

PERSON OF INTEREST
REPERTOIRE:

MessageSujet: Re: ✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you.   ✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you. EmptyDim 20 Oct - 16:01

bienvenue sur le forum I love you
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: ✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you.   ✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you. Empty

✣ then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. so i stayed in the darkness with you.
Page 1 sur 1